Dennis Morehart, DDS

Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Thank You for Your Continuous Reviews!

Here at the dental practice of Dr. Dennis Morehart, DDS our entire staff appreciates feedback from our patients because it teaches us how to improve as a team.  We would like to thank Bill D. for being an excellent patient and for leaving us positive feedback! If you’ve recently experienced exceptional service from our office, please let us know!  


"I'm happy to have Dr. Morehart as my dentist since 1977. I am always confident and comfortable when he is working on me. I appreciate his kindness and gentleness and his very comforting personality. I am so comfortable at times that I do not even feel him at work. " -Bill D.


If you would like to leave a testimonial or are interested in learning more about the services we provide at the practice, visit www.eniddentalcare.com for more information. To schedule an appointment with Dr. Dennis Morehart, DDS in Enid, OK, call 580-237-2213.

No comments:

Post a Comment