Dennis Morehart, DDS

Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Thank You for Your Positive Testimonials!

Here at the dental practice of Dr. Dennis Morehart, DDS our entire staff appreciates feedback from our patients because it teaches us how to improve as a team.  Though this patient chose to remain a mystery, we would like to thank them for being an excellent patient! If you’ve recently experienced exceptional service from our office, please let us know!  


"I want you to know that Dr. Morehart is a wonderful dentist. He fixed my whole mouth, but he fixed my front teeth so I can smile again and be proud of my teeth. I would certainly recommend him to anyone interested in finding a good dentist. "
-VP


If you would like to leave a testimonial or are interested in learning more about the services we provide at the practice, visit www.eniddentalcare.com for more information. To schedule an appointment with Dr. Dennis Morehart, DDS in Enid, OK, call 580-237-2213.

No comments:

Post a Comment